How do I enroll my child if I live in the attendance area?

If you live in the attendance boundaries and your child is in Kindergarten or older, please click here to apply.  If you are enrolling your child during summer break, please call (773) 534-5500 to schedule a time as staffing is limited in the summer. You will need to bring your child's original birth certificate, parent’s state-issued identification, immunization record, and proof of address. For Kindergarten and 5th grade students, a physical is also required.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.