How do I enroll my child if I live outside the attendance area?

If you live outside our attendance boundaries and your child is in Kindergarten or older, you will need to participate in the CPS lottery process to gain admission to the school. Lottery applications for fall admission are due in December of the preceding year and are submitted directly to CPS central office. Prospective parents will be notified of lottery results in early March. The CPS website has information about the lottery process.

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • Jay Vincent