- The LSC interview working group (subgroup composed of three current LSC members along with members from the next LSC) will meet Tuesday, May 3rd at 7PM to start developing drafts of family and staff surveys to gather community input. All are welcome to join. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83480372700?pwd=blFvNTlaU0tCQ2RCTU5sUnVPemJJUT09
- The LSC will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, May 4th at 4PM. During this meeting the LSC will discuss the family and staff surveys, as well as look at a detailed hiring process timeline. All are welcome to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89788121823?pwd=dXl2bUtzSGhreUl6OXRqcUNjd2tKZz09
- We will be scheduling a standing open LSC meeting every Wednesday beginning May 4, to review progress and move forward in the principal hiring process.
- Survey coming soon to Jahn community stakeholders to review and give feedback on current candidate criteria
- Members of the interview working group will be attending community meetings (JAC, BAC, PAC, etc.) to have face-to-face conversations with members of our school community about their hopes for a leader for Jahn
Questions/Concerns/Feedback for the LSC? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org