About the LSC
A Local School Council (LSC) serves as the policy-making body of the school. LSCs have remained an important vehicle for participatory democracy, allowing not only educators but also parents and the community the opportunity to make important decisions about how their children will be educated.
Meetings of the LSC are open to the public and adhere to the rules and guidance of the Illinois Open Meetings Act. Meeting agendas will be posted in advance online and at the school.
Every meeting offers an opportunity for members of the public to make a public statement. Speakers are limited to 2 minutes.
People may contact questions, concerns and public statements to the LSC via email at email@example.com.
2021-2022 MEETING SCHEDULE
The LSC calendar can be viewed and added to Google and Microsoft calendars from the school calendar. Meetings will take place at Jahn Elementary unless otherwise specified.
- August 18th, 4pm
- September 15th, 6pm
- October 13th 4pm
- November 10th, 6pm
- December 8th, 4pm
- January 12th, 6pm
- February 9th, 4pm
- March 9th, 6pm
- April 6th, 4pm
- May 11th, 6pm
CURRENT LSC MEMBERSParent Representatives
- Natasha Julius, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Vivoda, Vice-Chair, email@example.com
- Elisabet Cardona, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Abreu Shepard, Secretary, email@example.com
- Mallory Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denys Rosado,Co-Secretary/ Co-Secretaria, email@example.com